H
Posted By
Hecate
Jan 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
OK, I know I go on about Thumbs Plus, but..

I just upgraded my version to the new v.6 Pro. Unlike the ridiculous prices Adobe charge it cost me the time to download a 16.7Mb file and $25. And the Pro version (full price $89.95) comes with a set of RAW filters for most cameras. So, for less than Adobe would have charged you for their RAW filter plugin for PS7 you get a photographic database plus the ability to import RAW images (where you can save them as, say Tiff files and import them into Photoshop. So for anyone who doesn’t want product activation, and hasn’t paid out for the RAW filters to Adobe – get TP. You know it makes sense 😉

(And you get the nice feeling of supporting a small company producing shareware as well).

And if I haven’t said this before, the support from cerious, who produce TP is marvellous and they run their own newsgroups where the people who write the software will often be the people answering your questions. And there’s a trial version. What more do you want? 😉

PS. I have no connection with the company at all other than being a very happy user of their software.

You can find Thumbs Plus at www.cerious.com

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

A
Alvie
Jan 21, 2004
That’s all well and good but what of the other PS, CS benefits for digital photographers? You won’t find wratten filters in Thumbs plus, or light temperature adjustment either. What of the new photo filters too? Go on about Thumbs Plus all you like but don’t try to make out it is something it is not.

Yowie

"Hecate" wrote in message
OK, I know I go on about Thumbs Plus, but..

I just upgraded my version to the new v.6 Pro. Unlike the ridiculous prices Adobe charge it cost me the time to download a 16.7Mb file and $25. And the Pro version (full price $89.95) comes with a set of RAW filters for most cameras. So, for less than Adobe would have charged you for their RAW filter plugin for PS7 you get a photographic database plus the ability to import RAW images (where you can save them as, say Tiff files and import them into Photoshop. So for anyone who doesn’t want product activation, and hasn’t paid out for the RAW filters to Adobe – get TP. You know it makes sense 😉

(And you get the nice feeling of supporting a small company producing shareware as well).

And if I haven’t said this before, the support from cerious, who produce TP is marvellous and they run their own newsgroups where the people who write the software will often be the people answering your questions. And there’s a trial version. What more do you want? 😉
PS. I have no connection with the company at all other than being a very happy user of their software.

You can find Thumbs Plus at www.cerious.com

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
S
Stephan
Jan 21, 2004
"The Yowie" wrote in message
That’s all well and good but what of the other PS, CS benefits for digital photographers? You won’t find wratten filters in Thumbs plus, or light temperature adjustment either. What of the new photo filters too? Go on about Thumbs Plus all you like but don’t try to make out it is something
it
is not.

You can get very good wratten filters here:
http://www.mediachance.com/digicam/filtersim.htm
Anyway an adjustment layer will do the job, same for the color temp. But go ahead and buy CS and use it as for as long as Adobe decides you can.

Stephan
EG
Eric Gill
Jan 21, 2004
"The Yowie" wrote in
news:uFnPb.21131$:

That’s all well and good but what of the other PS, CS benefits for digital photographers?

Other than packaging a number of things together, I’m not seeing what the big deal is.

You won’t find wratten filters in Thumbs plus,
or light temperature adjustment either.

If you don’t know how to use it or install plugins, that is.

There are dozens of filters or procedures that have been available for years, many of them excellent AND free. Not a damn one requiring product activation or limiting the content of the image you can process.

What of the new photo filters
too?

What about them?

Do you seriously think no one was doing high-end digital processing before Photoshop CS?

Go on about Thumbs Plus all you like but don’t try to make out it is something it is not.

Go on about PhotoshopCS all you like, but don’t try to make out it is something it is not.
A
Alvie
Jan 21, 2004
"Eric Gill" wrote in message
"The Yowie" wrote in

Do you seriously think no one was doing high-end digital processing before Photoshop CS?

Go on about PhotoshopCS all you like, but don’t try to make out it is something it is not.
———————————
Never tried to Eric.
I’m as pissed off about activation as the next person but that doesn’t stop me from using CS for it’s wealth of benefit to me. Thumbs plus, on the other hand, does not, in itself, make PS 7.0 or 7.01 anywhere near as usable for digital photographers as CS is.
EG
Eric Gill
Jan 22, 2004
"The Yowie" wrote in
news:bqDPb.22446$:

"The Yowie" wrote in

———————————
Never tried to Eric.
I’m as pissed off about activation as the next person but that doesn’t stop me from using CS for it’s wealth of benefit to me. Thumbs plus, on the other hand, does not, in itself, make PS 7.0 or 7.01 anywhere near as usable for digital photographers as CS is.

Frankly, I disagree. Thumbs basic functionality is superior to PS’s in the areas it actually covers, especially the slow and cranky Image Browser.

I found the new additions to PSCS to be lackluster, as far as photography goes. The one spiffy feature – shadows/highlights – is so only because it’s faster than manual adjusting and does a surprisingly good job of recovering underexposed shots than you would imagine any automatic system. Usually.

Coincidentally, I noticed that the pirates have indeed put up a patch to defeat the currency recognition ‘feature’. I suppose Adobe can comfort itself by noting it took a week or so to appear instead of the 24 hours the activation crack took.
H
Hecate
Jan 22, 2004
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 04:58:02 GMT, "The Yowie" wrote:

That’s all well and good but what of the other PS, CS benefits for digital photographers? You won’t find wratten filters in Thumbs plus, or light temperature adjustment either. What of the new photo filters too? Go on about Thumbs Plus all you like but don’t try to make out it is something it is not.
You miss the point entirely. There are a fair number of people who won’t use PSCS because of activation. And if you’;d read my post correctly you would see I was talking to people who remain on PS7.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
H
Hecate
Jan 22, 2004
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:53:59 GMT, "The Yowie" wrote:

"The Yowie" wrote in

———————————
Never tried to Eric.
There are a number of things that Thumb Plus does better than PSCS.
I.e. in the areas it aims to cover, which is as an image database. And
there is hardly anything compelling enough in PSCS to make me, and a fair number of other people, want to have anything to do with activation. Unlike you, though, I was never trying to compare the two. They are different products aimed at doing different things. What I was doing was pointing out to those of us that don’t wish to be beholden to Adobe that there is a valid alternative for importing RAW images which is cheaper, and unactivated, and gives you access to a far better image browser/database than Photoshop’s will ever be.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
A
Alvie
Jan 22, 2004
I jumped from version 6 to CS. Perhaps I might have missed your intention. I use ‘irfanview’ to browse my images on CF so the (admittedly) flaky browser of PS is not something I use.

I got the impression from your OP that you were saying Thumbs and PS 7 together were equal digital photo editors to PS CS. If that is what you intended then I do disagree.

Plugins cost money. Thumbs Plus costs money. When your PC crashes or you replace it, you invariably have to search all over for the stuff again. At least CS does all that stuff out of the box. OK, some of it is not perfect but for a Photographer ditching film for digital… Buying Photoshop is pretty much essential.

Buying even more software to make it work is senseless just to avoid activation. And anyway… Windows now requires activation or are you also suggesting Thumbs Plus can also replace the many benefits to digital photographers MS offer for XP?

Product activation is here to stay. People who don’t like it can use a (now) freely available crack to avoid activation of CS. Who in hell needs to copy money anyway? Seriously Hecate… When was the last time you had to scan money for a legitimate cause? No… The Hecate self promotion trust is not one!

The Yowie
———————————————
You miss the point entirely. There are a fair number of people who won’t use PSCS because of activation. And if you’;d read my post correctly you would see I was talking to people who remain on PS7.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
H
Hecate
Jan 23, 2004
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 04:48:57 GMT, "The Yowie" wrote:

I jumped from version 6 to CS. Perhaps I might have missed your intention. I use ‘irfanview’ to browse my images on CF so the (admittedly) flaky browser of PS is not something I use.

Thumb Plus is not a viewer. It’s an image database, accessible through both Access and SQL. it just happens that there is a lot of other things you can do with it as well.

I got the impression from your OP that you were saying Thumbs and PS 7 together were equal digital photo editors to PS CS. If that is what you intended then I do disagree.

No, that wasn’t my intention. Though I would contend that there is very little you can do in CS that you can’t do in v.7

Plugins cost money. Thumbs Plus costs money. When your PC crashes or you replace it, you invariably have to search all over for the stuff again.

Er, no. I have a proper back up procedure which results in 3 copies of everything – one on my hard disk, one on a firewire hard disk, and one on DVD.

At
least CS does all that stuff out of the box. OK, some of it is not perfect but for a Photographer ditching film for digital… Buying Photoshop is pretty much essential.

Yes, for a professional, or semi-professional, not for an amateur. For an amateur Elements will do everything that they need. And v.7 does pretty much everything out of the box. The main benefit for photographers is the increase in filter use at 16 bit, plus the layers, etc at 16 bit. Of course, that does depend on the required output as well. 8 bits is enough for a lot of things and will be for the foreseeable future.

Buying even more software to make it work is senseless just to avoid activation. And anyway… Windows now requires activation or are you also suggesting Thumbs Plus can also replace the many benefits to digital photographers MS offer for XP?

I use XP Pro and it doesn’t have any benefits for digital photographers any more than any other stable operating system. And I don’t have to activate either as I have a business license.

TP is far more use to me than XP (or Linux or MacOS) will ever be.

Product activation is here to stay. People who don’t like it can use a (now) freely available crack to avoid activation of CS. Who in hell needs to copy money anyway? Seriously Hecate… When was the last time you had to scan money for a legitimate cause? No… The Hecate self promotion trust is not one!
Activation will only be here to stay if any people are happy to let companies such as Adobe decide for them when they have to upgrade, what they’re allowed to do with their own computer (you do know that after a certain amount of changes to your computer you’ll be asked to input an activation code again and that after. IIRC, you do that three times Adobe are not very keen to give you another activation code?).

The point is not the ability to do something but the assumption that people are using the software for nefarious purposes when anyone with any knowledge could have told them that professional counterfeiters wouldn’t be using Photoshop. And the only people that suffer from activation are the people that are honest. Frankly, if they ever get the printing sorted out in The Gimp, and Adobe carries on like this, I’ll think about switching.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
A
Alvie
Jan 23, 2004
Clipped out
I use XP Pro and it doesn’t have any benefits for digital photographers any more than any other stable operating system. And I don’t have to activate either as I have a business license.
Clipped again!

.. Frankly, if they ever get
the printing sorted out in The Gimp, and Adobe carries on like this, I’ll think about switching.
Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

Microsoft offer Windows XP users some free tools which make it highly functional for digital photographers. Not the least valuable is the enhanced ability to resize a whole directory of images to one, uniform size just by right clicking on the folder and typing in the size you want. These tools are free. They only work with XP so that gives Windows XP more usability for digital photographers than any other OS currently available.

If you use Linux, the God-awful printing from Gimp is solvable by spending money on proprietary print drivers which integrate with the GUI and GIMP. But if you’ve bought a corporate XP license, you might as well stick with it to justify the cost, if nothing else. Gimp under Windows will never be anything other than what it is – a port from Linux. You don’t have to use the Gimp print, you know?

Yowie
BV
Branko Vukelic
Jan 23, 2004
Hecate wrote:

Thumb Plus is not a viewer. It’s an image database, accessible through both Access and SQL. it just happens that there is a lot of other things you can do with it as well.

Hey, can TP display the print size of an image in the browser using milimeters or centimeters as the unit? I know it can display it in inches, but that’s not useful to me. I was forced to switch back to using PS’s browser (argh!) because of this feature… 🙁

No, that wasn’t my intention. Though I would contend that there is very little you can do in CS that you can’t do in v.7

Plugins cost money. Thumbs Plus costs money. When your PC crashes or you replace it, you invariably have to search all over for the stuff again.

Er, no. I have a proper back up procedure which results in 3 copies of everything – one on my hard disk, one on a firewire hard disk, and one on DVD.

At
least CS does all that stuff out of the box. OK, some of it is not perfect but for a Photographer ditching film for digital… Buying Photoshop is pretty much essential.

Yes, for a professional, or semi-professional, not for an amateur. For an amateur Elements will do everything that they need. And v.7 does pretty much everything out of the box. The main benefit for photographers is the increase in filter use at 16 bit, plus the layers, etc at 16 bit. Of course, that does depend on the required output as well. 8 bits is enough for a lot of things and will be for the foreseeable future.

Activation will only be here to stay if any people are happy to let companies such as Adobe decide for them when they have to upgrade, what they’re allowed to do with their own computer (you do know that after a certain amount of changes to your computer you’ll be asked to input an activation code again and that after. IIRC, you do that three times Adobe are not very keen to give you another activation code?).
The point is not the ability to do something but the assumption that people are using the software for nefarious purposes when anyone with any knowledge could have told them that professional counterfeiters wouldn’t be using Photoshop. And the only people that suffer from activation are the people that are honest. Frankly, if they ever get the printing sorted out in The Gimp, and Adobe carries on like this, I’ll think about switching.

Yeah, I’m kinda hoping The GIMP sorts some stuff out. CMYK support and printing, and they could hope to grab a larger share of the market, I think.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

Branko Vukelic ()
H
Hecate
Jan 24, 2004
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 04:52:26 GMT, "The Yowie" wrote:

Clipped again!

. Frankly, if they ever get
the printing sorted out in The Gimp, and Adobe carries on like this, I’ll think about switching.
Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

Microsoft offer Windows XP users some free tools which make it highly functional for digital photographers. Not the least valuable is the enhanced ability to resize a whole directory of images to one, uniform size just by right clicking on the folder and typing in the size you want. These tools are free. They only work with XP so that gives Windows XP more usability for digital photographers than any other OS currently available.

I wouldn’t call those benefits for digital photographers. They’re just marginally useful features for anyone. And I’m sure that MacOS X has similar features.

If you use Linux, the God-awful printing from Gimp is solvable by spending money on proprietary print drivers which integrate with the GUI and GIMP. But if you’ve bought a corporate XP license, you might as well stick with it to justify the cost, if nothing else. Gimp under Windows will never be anything other than what it is – a port from Linux. You don’t have to use the Gimp print, you know?
Yes, I do. And proprietary solutions are not really much use.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
H
Hecate
Jan 24, 2004
On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:20:56 +0100, "Branko Vukelic" wrote:

Hecate wrote:

Hey, can TP display the print size of an image in the browser using milimeters or centimeters as the unit? I know it can display it in inches, but that’s not useful to me. I was forced to switch back to using PS’s browser (argh!) because of this feature… 🙁
When you open the image (right click menu/view) you’ll see the image with a file/edit bar. Got to edit/set resolution. On the left hand side of the dialog box you can set whatever resolution you want. Below that it shows you the size in inches. I presume that’s what you’re talking about. On the right hand of the same dialog box you’ll see three radio buttons. The one checked by default is dots per inch. The other two are dots per cm and p[els per meter. Guess what happens if you select the radio button marked dots per cm? 😉

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
A
Alvie
Jan 24, 2004
So…
Being pissed off is one thing but ‘real world’ environment is another thing alltogether.
I just put together a P4, 3.0 gig system with 160 gig SATA drive. I put 2k on it with a view to using this a photo editing PC instead of the one that has been giving problems.

Can you give me a pointer to the plugins that are supposed to make Win 2k and PS 7.1 comparable to XP and CS please? I am prepared now to take a step backwards to avoid a 30 minute call to MS every time they don’t like new hardware.

We absolutely *must* be able to open and edit CRW files and re-size a whole 512 meg CF card of (jpg) images to 5"x7" in a new directory in one operation. I tried it with a droplet I created but PS7 doesn’t handle ‘auto levels’ anywhere near as well as CS does and we’ve had to go over the results by hand to manually adjust about every 12th one. I can’t do the right click and resize thing, we can under XP with MS power tools either.

The photographer who will use this system shoots between 900 and 1500 shots a day for corporations and schools. She has a good workflow going resizing the images with XP’s tools and then dumping them into a droplet to make them uniform before burning a disk and sending it to the lab.

Moving the PC in a not very gentle manner, had it’s risks. Every time she trashed it and I replaced a mainboard or hard drive, Microsoft spat out the re-activation message a few days later. She’s pissed off. I’m pissed off. Her clients are pissed off. SO lets have your rendition of how the Yowie can save the damsille. Eh?

Yowie.
BV
Branko Vukelic
Jan 24, 2004
Hecate wrote:

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:20:56 +0100, "Branko Vukelic" wrote:

Hecate wrote:

When you open the image (right click menu/view) you’ll see the image with a file/edit bar. Got to edit/set resolution. On the left hand side of the dialog box you can set whatever resolution you want. Below that it shows you the size in inches. I presume that’s what you’re talking about. On the right hand of the same dialog box you’ll see three radio buttons. The one checked by default is dots per inch. The other two are dots per cm and p[els per meter. Guess what happens if you select the radio button marked dots per cm? 😉

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

I won’t say "wow", tho. I sort of suspected that could be done. But that’s far from elegant. See, I need the resolution to be displayed in dots/inch, but the print size has to be in milimeters or centimeters. Also, I need the info to be available quickly for every image I view… In the browser, preferably… 🙁

Branko Vukelic ()
S
supchaka
Jan 24, 2004
b o o t l e

supchak
———————————————————— ———– Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
———————————————————— ———– View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message36717.htm
A
Alvie
Jan 25, 2004
Ha, ha, ha. Good one supchaka.
I wonder if the ‘crack’ to avoid activation of CS will work on a fully paid licensed version?
I wonder too if I could use a corporate edition of XP (free from activation needs) if there was a fully paid license on the machine?

I might peruse the EULA’s and see if it’s legal. This could be a very workable solution… I bet you didn’t realize when you posted the answer! My only gripe is the activation. None of my clients have a problem paying for their software, just the interference to their quite enjoyment of it.

The Yowie
————————–

"supchaka" wrote in message
b o o t l e g

supchaka
———————————————————— ———— Posted via http://www.forum4designers.com
———————————————————— ———— View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message36717.html
H
Hecate
Jan 25, 2004
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:05:51 +0100, "Branko Vukelic" wrote:

I won’t say "wow", tho. I sort of suspected that could be done. But that’s far from elegant. See, I need the resolution to be displayed in dots/inch, but the print size has to be in milimeters or centimeters. Also, I need the info to be available quickly for every image I view… In the browser, preferably… 🙁

That’s easy too.

Go to Options/Preferences. Click the Thumbnail View Tab. On the right hand side, click the box marked resolution. Then click Apply. The DPI (where the information is available in the file) will now show underneath the thumbnail. But, as far as I know, and I may be wrong, you still have to view each file separately to show the print size.

I may be wrong of course 🙂 I’m not a complete expert on TP yet. 🙂 (Only been using it five years <g>).

You can get the FAQ here:

http://www.cerious.com/faq.shtml

You can find the manual at:

http://www.cerious.com/manuals.shtml

And you can point your news reader client at:

news.cerious.com

download a list of all the groups and subscribe to cerious.support as a minimum, and ask there where there are experts including the people who developed the program. And if you find a better answer, let me know 🙂

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
H
Hecate
Jan 25, 2004
On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 05:43:58 GMT, "The Yowie" wrote:

So…
Being pissed off is one thing but ‘real world’ environment is another thing alltogether.
I just put together a P4, 3.0 gig system with 160 gig SATA drive. I put 2k on it with a view to using this a photo editing PC instead of the one that has been giving problems.

Can you give me a pointer to the plugins that are supposed to make Win 2k and PS 7.1 comparable to XP and CS please? I am prepared now to take a step backwards to avoid a 30 minute call to MS every time they don’t like new hardware.

We absolutely *must* be able to open and edit CRW files and re-size a whole 512 meg CF card of (jpg) images to 5"x7" in a new directory in one operation. I tried it with a droplet I created but PS7 doesn’t handle ‘auto levels’ anywhere near as well as CS does and we’ve had to go over the results by hand to manually adjust about every 12th one. I can’t do the right click and resize thing, we can under XP with MS power tools either.
The photographer who will use this system shoots between 900 and 1500 shots a day for corporations and schools. She has a good workflow going resizing the images with XP’s tools and then dumping them into a droplet to make them uniform before burning a disk and sending it to the lab.
Moving the PC in a not very gentle manner, had it’s risks. Every time she trashed it and I replaced a mainboard or hard drive, Microsoft spat out the re-activation message a few days later. She’s pissed off. I’m pissed off. Her clients are pissed off. SO lets have your rendition of how the Yowie can save the damsille. Eh?
Well, my first question is, if you’re running a business why aren’t you using Microsoft licensing and avoiding activation in the first place? I have two licensed copies of XP (all I need) and don’t have to activate either.

And for what you’re suggesting I wouldn’t use 2k and 7.01. I’d do all the batch processing in Thumbs Plus which can do exactly what you’re asking.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
A
Alvie
Jan 25, 2004
MS volume licensing agreement for XP Professional starts at 5 users. How do you get a Volume License for 2 users Hecate? I’ll pull Thumbs Plus later and try out this system. I still have reservations and the whole thing has to be up and running at 9:00 AM on Tuesday.

The Yowie
———————-

Snipped

Well, my first question is, if you’re running a business why aren’t you using Microsoft licensing and avoiding activation in the first place? I have two licensed copies of XP (all I need) and don’t have to activate either.

And for what you’re suggesting I wouldn’t use 2k and 7.01. I’d do all the batch processing in Thumbs Plus which can do exactly what you’re asking.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
S
supchaka
Jan 25, 2004
Well in answer to your one question, yes the activation crack works o legit versions. Live in an activation-free world baby!

You know I just realized… if you have a legit version of XP Pro install the 2600 version and just change the serial number to matc your legit copy after installing. Sounds good to me! It’s the same hac tool you use when installing SP1 to change your #… anyone followin me here? So you have your activationless XP running with your legi serial number.

Shooooot but if you’re going to go that far, just join the dark sid altogether! ;

supchak
———————————————————— ———– Posted via http://www.forum4designers.co
———————————————————— ———– View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message36717.htm
BV
Branko Vukelic
Jan 25, 2004
Hecate wrote:

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 10:05:51 +0100, "Branko Vukelic" wrote:

That’s easy too.

Go to Options/Preferences. Click the Thumbnail View Tab. On the right hand side, click the box marked resolution. Then click Apply. The DPI (where the information is available in the file) will now show underneath the thumbnail. But, as far as I know, and I may be wrong, you still have to view each file separately to show the print size.
I may be wrong of course 🙂 I’m not a complete expert on TP yet. 🙂 (Only been using it five years <g>).

You can get the FAQ here:

http://www.cerious.com/faq.shtml

You can find the manual at:

http://www.cerious.com/manuals.shtml

And you can point your news reader client at:

news.cerious.com

download a list of all the groups and subscribe to cerious.support as a minimum, and ask there where there are experts including the people who developed the program. And if you find a better answer, let me know 🙂

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

I know about the resolution, but my trial time’s up. I searched all possible menus and dialogues but to no avail. There’s absolutely no way to do any of the stuff I wanted… Well, compared to TP, the file browser is not that bad. I mean, I will miss TP, but the browser works for me… for now.

Branko Vukelic ()
H
Hecate
Jan 26, 2004
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:08:05 GMT, "The Yowie" wrote:

MS volume licensing agreement for XP Professional starts at 5 users. How do you get a Volume License for 2 users Hecate? I’ll pull Thumbs Plus later and try out this system. I still have reservations and the whole thing has to be up and running at 9:00 AM on Tuesday.
I bought from a company in the UK which advertised licensing for 2 or more computers. <shrug> I don’t really care how they do it. And sorry, it was three, for some reason I forgot the laptop (probably because my partner always hogs it <g>).

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
H
Hecate
Jan 26, 2004
On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:08:05 GMT, "The Yowie" wrote:

PS. Sorry, the ad was for "business" XP. Either way, I didn’t need to activate any of the three copies.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections