I
Posted By
ikonmax
Feb 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
We are looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to develop a series of print ads, and work with the Communications Manager to strategize about marketing tactics and branding in print advertising. Graphic design skills, layout skills and marketing/brand management experience required.

We would like this individual to begin work in as soon as possible. This person can work from our office in Toronto or from home, and create their own schedule.

While this position currently offers no financial compensation, great references will be given for future jobs.

Email your resume and portfolio to us.

‘X-No-Archive: yes’

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
MOP
Feb 2, 2005
While this position currently offers no financial compensation, great references will be given for future jobs.

Fuck off!
J
jjs
Feb 2, 2005
"++++++" wrote in message

And just who the hell are you? It goes both ways, so qualify yourself.

Freeloaders are almost worse than spam.
NE
no_email
Feb 2, 2005
On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:35:30 -0500, "++++++"
wrote:

We are looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to develop a series of print ads, and work with the Communications Manager to strategize about marketing tactics and branding in print advertising. Graphic design skills, layout skills and marketing/brand management experience required.
We would like this individual to begin work in as soon as possible. This person can work from our office in Toronto or from home, and create their own schedule.

Email your resume and portfolio to us.

‘X-No-Archive: yes’
Please don’t feed the pathetic trolls
TT
Tom Thomas
Feb 2, 2005
(ZONED!) wrote:

Yes. This same dim bulb posted a nearly identical "ad" in alt.graphics.photoshop, except in that case it’s for a "web designer." Posted under a different alias but from the same source.

Perhaps the only thing more pathetic than an unimaginative troll is one who is too stupid to munge his headers when trolling more than one group under different names.
——————
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
NE
no_email
Feb 2, 2005
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:38:59 -0500, Tom Thomas
wrote:

(ZONED!) wrote:

Yes. This same dim bulb posted a nearly identical "ad" in alt.graphics.photoshop, except in that case it’s for a "web designer." Posted under a different alias but from the same source.
Perhaps the only thing more pathetic than an unimaginative troll is one who is too stupid to munge his headers when trolling more than one group under different names.
——————
Tom

Tom,
While I agree with your summation I must point out that I find myself biting my tongue when I see people posting back to blatant spammers as if to get a reply!
TT
Tom Thomas
Feb 2, 2005
(ZONED!) wrote:

Tom,
While I agree with your summation I must point out that I find myself biting my tongue when I see people posting back to blatant spammers as if to get a reply!

Point well taken; however, I was actually posting back to you. 😉

I usually do ignore the them but sometimes one feels compelled to comment. The depths to which some people will sink is occasionally rather astounding.

Please pardon the momentary lapse of reason.
——————
Tom

NE
no_email
Feb 3, 2005
On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:22:02 -0500, Tom Thomas
wrote:

(ZONED!) wrote:

Tom,

Point well taken; however, I was actually posting back to you. 😉

LOL! I know. Just sharing a thought.

I usually do ignore the them but sometimes one feels compelled to comment. The depths to which some people will sink is occasionally rather astounding.

Please pardon the momentary lapse of reason.
——————
Tom

J
jjs
Feb 3, 2005
Let’s be kind, now and hope that the spammer (6 groups) isn’t a victim of address harvesting. Be CERTAIN NOT TO let his address out.

Did I get it right?
M
MOP
Feb 3, 2005
Sorry what was that address again?

"jjs" wrote in message
Let’s be kind, now and hope that the spammer (6 groups) isn’t a victim of address harvesting. Be CERTAIN NOT TO let his address out.

Did I get it right?

S
Scruff
Feb 4, 2005
"jjs" <john&#064;xstafford.net> wrote in message
"++++++" wrote in message

And just who the hell are you? It goes both ways, so qualify yourself.
Freeloaders are almost worse than spam.
Hear that big noise?
It’s you getting sucked in to a troll’s lair.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections