BG
Posted By
Barbara Geiger
Jan 29, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My husband bought me Adobe CS. He is a sweety. I have totally no experience with Photoshop. I have used PSP since version 3. So be prepare for stupid questions while I get going.

bjgeiger

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NE
no_email
Jan 29, 2005
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:03:21 GMT, "Barbara Geiger" wrote:

My husband bought me Adobe CS. He is a sweety. I have totally no experience with Photoshop. I have used PSP since version 3. So be prepare for stupid questions while I get going.

bjgeiger
Stupid questions in this group?!? Nahhhhh…. ;o)
read the manual and learn to use google (especially groups) search and you will save a lot of time. Good luck.
H
Hecate
Jan 30, 2005
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:15:14 GMT, (ZONED)
wrote:

bjgeiger
read the manual and learn to use google (especially groups) search and you will save a lot of time. Good luck.

<g> And buy a good book. I’d suggest PS CS Artistry by Haynes and Crumpler. If you work through the projects in that book you’ll get a very good start.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
U
Uni
Jan 30, 2005
Barbara Geiger wrote:

Welcome aboard, Barbara!!!!

*hugs*

🙂

Uni
BG
Barbara Geiger
Jan 30, 2005
Thanks! And thanks for the book suggestions.

bjgeiger
"Uni" wrote in message
Barbara Geiger wrote:

Welcome aboard, Barbara!!!!

*hugs*

🙂

Uni
BG
Barbara Geiger
Jan 30, 2005
Thanks!

bjgeiger
"Hecate" wrote in message
On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 03:15:14 GMT, (ZONED)
wrote:

My husband bought me Adobe CS. He is a sweety. I have totally no experience with Photoshop. I have used PSP since version 3. So be prepare
for stupid questions while I get going.

bjgeiger

<g> And buy a good book. I’d suggest PS CS Artistry by Haynes and Crumpler. If you work through the projects in that book you’ll get a very good start.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
BG
Barbara Geiger
Jan 30, 2005
Thanks!

bjgeiger
"ZONED" wrote in message

My husband bought me Adobe CS. He is a sweety. I have totally no experience with Photoshop. I have used PSP since version 3. So be prepare
for stupid questions while I get going.

bjgeiger

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections