Y
Posted By
Your-nice
Jan 25, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a trial of genuine fractals its there in the plug-in when I open ps but all it does is tell me I have 20 goes left how do I access it to try it ?
thanks
Rob.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

N
nomail
Jan 25, 2005
Your-nice wrote:

I have a trial of genuine fractals its there in the plug-in when I open ps but all it does is tell me I have 20 goes left how do I access it to try it

Genuine Fractals works via a special file format. Save a file in Genuine Fractals format. Upon opening the file again, you get the option to enlarge it at the same time.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
BH
Bill Hilton
Jan 25, 2005
I have a trial of genuine fractals its there in the plug-in when I
open ps
but all it does is tell me I have 20 goes left how do I access it to
try it

When you do File > Save As select the .stn format for GF. Then when you re-open the .stn file you’ll get the GF options for re-sizing.

I have a copy that was bundled with a scanner and have tried it on several images over the years but I’ve yet to find a photo file that looked better in GF than with other methods of interpolation already built-in to Photoshop, but YMMV.

Bill
Y
Your-nice
Jan 25, 2005
thanks sorted now.

"Your-nice" wrote in message
I have a trial of genuine fractals its there in the plug-in when I open ps but all it does is tell me I have 20 goes left how do I access it to try
it
?
thanks
Rob.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections