J
Posted By
joelthomas
Jan 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all – Happy New Year. I am just wondering if someone would know what I need to use in order to select a head & shoulders in an image and have the background dissapear? I have done it before but simply cant remember what I need to do to get the pop up screen where your can draw around the part of the image that you want cut out so that it will leave the head in and make the rest of the image transparent so I can fill it with a different colour. Maybe it’s called cutting out the background. I feel like a fool but I can’t remember what it’s called or how to get that pop up window to open!

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very appreciative.

Many thanks – Joel

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

J
joelthomas
Jan 1, 2004
Found it! It’s called EXTRACT. Now if I had just read this forum fully before posting 🙂

Sorry.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections