B
Posted By
Bruce
Jan 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have some photos that I’ve scanned that I need to fix dust, scratches, etc. I use to use Photoshop at work and used the rubber stamp tool.

Does Elements have that tool or another in which I can fix my scans?

Thanks…

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

D
Dave
Jan 16, 2004
Yep… Elements 2.0 has the Clone Stamp and most of the image adjustment options Photoshop CS offers. Elements also has the "Dust and Scratches" filter available. One thing it lacks is the Healing Brush and Patch tool which goes a step beyond the Clone Stamp. I’ve read you can set up the Clone Stamp so it works in a similar way, but I’m not that advanced with Photoshop yet.

Elements is perfect for routine digital image touch up’s and such, and you can find it for around $50.

"Bruce" wrote in message
I have some photos that I’ve scanned that I need to fix dust, scratches,
etc.
I use to use Photoshop at work and used the rubber stamp tool.
Thanks…

B
Bruce
Jan 16, 2004
Thanks for the info!

Dave wrote:

Yep… Elements 2.0 has the Clone Stamp and most of the image adjustment options Photoshop CS offers. Elements also has the "Dust and Scratches" filter available. One thing it lacks is the Healing Brush and Patch tool which goes a step beyond the Clone Stamp. I’ve read you can set up the Clone Stamp so it works in a similar way, but I’m not that advanced with Photoshop yet.

Elements is perfect for routine digital image touch up’s and such, and you can find it for around $50.

"Bruce" wrote in message
I have some photos that I’ve scanned that I need to fix dust, scratches,
etc.
I use to use Photoshop at work and used the rubber stamp tool.
Thanks…

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections