NB
Posted By
neal_bush
Dec 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
when i have black selected purple shows like when i do render clouds it shows purple.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

JS
John_Slate
Dec 27, 2003
what??????
NB
neal_bush
Dec 27, 2003
well my color settings must be screwed up. when you select really any color theres purple. do you have email or a messenger. i would like to show screens.
G
graffiti
Dec 27, 2003
Neal,

You need to create a new monitor profile. Run Adobe Gamma. Check out THIS SITE <http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps7-colour/ps7_2.htm> .
NB
neal_bush
Dec 27, 2003
have xp and where do i download
RL
Robert_Levine
Dec 27, 2003
It should be in your control panel, but you need administrator privileges.

Bob
IL
Ian_Lyons
Dec 27, 2003
Neal,

Read the a material you were directed to. Adobe Gamma is already on your system in the Control Panel folder. If using Photoshop CS the following version of the tutorial might be better:

<http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps8-colour/ps8_1.htm>
NB
neal_bush
Dec 28, 2003
figured it out its my monitor. tested it on other monitor
G
graffiti
Dec 28, 2003
figured it out its my monitor

No. It’s your monitor "profile". Read the tutorials supplied at one of the links we gave you before you go do something silly like buy a new monitor. 🙂
DM
dave_milbut
Dec 28, 2003
psst… wanna buy a cheap monitor? 🙂
CC
Chris_Cox
Jan 10, 2004
And don’t forget that clouds and difference clouds use the current foreground and background colors (as do many of the gallery effects plugin filters).

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections