JA
Posted By
Jeff Alu
Dec 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Stop by and check out my new portfolio, "Downtown", which includes shots taken in the downtown areas of Los Angeles. These shots were taken digitally and processed in Photoshop:

http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm

Hope you enjoy,

Jeff T. Alu

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

KS
Kulvinder Singh Matharu
Dec 29, 2004
On Wed, 29 Dec 2004 18:26:17 GMT, "Jeff Alu"
wrote:

Stop by and check out my new portfolio, "Downtown", which includes shots taken in the downtown areas of Los Angeles. These shots were taken digitally and processed in Photoshop:

Hi, Jeff.

I see that you’ve been experimenting with Gaussian Blur Overlays! As you know, I did a bunch using GBOs on my South America photos. Haven’t used them much recently though.

Your new images differ markedly from your previous images. I’m not sure if they work…the blurs seem too strong. Was that your intention? Just had a second look…some of the photos have a subtlety that I missed before but in general the shots don’t move me. What do I know!

I liked the high contrast and gritty look of your previous photos (it’s something that I’ve been looking at with my own images but using a different process from yours, messing around with selective colours, gradient maps, USM, etc).

Kulvinder Singh Matharu

"It ain’t Coca Cola, it’s rice", Straight to Hell – The Clash

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections