BV
Posted By
Branko Vukelic
Jan 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Users who have just joined, or have joined during the past few weeks, please read the FAQ I have compiled.

== THE FAQ ==

1. Q: What is this FAQ?
A: It is pronounced /fuck-you/. If you don’t know some fundamental facts about this newsgroup, take a look at it.

2. Q: What is agp (alt.graphic.photoshop)?
A: Are you a moron?!

3. Q: What is agp (not) for?
A: For: getting help using Photoshop and CLOSELY related apps on both Windows and Mac platforms. Not for: spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam……………

4. Q: Who are people on agp?
A: Photoshop users, and people CLOSELY related to Photoshop (i.e, PS’s mom, dad, siblings, etc.)

5. Q: What the f**k are they doing on adg?
A: 1. Killing time, 2. Killing time, 3. Helping 1 and 2, 4. Helping PS users adapt the the strange Photoshop world, 5. None of the above.

6. Q: What should I do before asking questions?
A: RTFM

7. Q: What should I do if I still don’t know the answer to 6. A: RTFM

8. Q: What next?
A: Post.

9. Q: I am flamed, what do I do?
A: Get bent.

10.Q: What next?
A: Get screwed.

11.Q: And next?
A: Cry, crybaby (this one’s been suggested before in this ng and it never worked).

12.Q: How to remove the red eye?
A: Take a sharp kitchen knife. Take the subject’s head with your left hand (or right if you’re left-handed). Gently push the tip of your blade into the shallow space above the upper eyelid. With a circular motion guide the blade around the eyeball untill it is back into the original position. Adjust the HUE/SATURATION/BRIGHTNESS values, untill it gets really messy. Click SAVE.

This FAQ is not at all complete.

For all the suggestions reply to this message in the ng.

Branko Vukelic ()

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
mm71599
Jan 12, 2004
"Branko Vukelic" …
== THE FAQ ==

[diarrhea snipped]

Thank you, Branko for that enlightening commentary. Thank you very much.
It just shows that you’re an ignorant and elitist asshat with no brains, no class and a penchant for running your mouth. Typical of a Serb, I guess.

If you have a problem with newbies, ignore them and let people who care about being HELPFUL assist them.
BV
Branko Vukelic
Jan 12, 2004
mm71599 wrote:

"Branko Vukelic" wrote in message
news:…
== THE FAQ ==

[diarrhea snipped]

Err… It was not meant to be taken literally, you know. I thought that was obvious.

It just shows that you’re an ignorant and elitist asshat with no brains, no class and a penchant for running your mouth. Typical of a Serb, I guess.

I don’t know what part of that supposed joke offended you, but that is no excuse for this racist comment. You are out of line there. 🙁

If you have a problem with newbies, ignore them and let people who care about being HELPFUL assist them.

I also have no quarrel with newbies. Just check out my earlier posts and see for yourself, will you.

Branko Vukelic ()
H
Hecate
Jan 13, 2004
On 12 Jan 2004 04:06:42 -0800, (mm71599) wrote:

"Branko Vukelic" …
== THE FAQ ==

[diarrhea snipped]

I hope you don’t mind if I ask, but are you one of those people who’s had that sense of humour bypass operation?

Branko was clearly trying to be ironic.

Unless of course you;’re American – everyone knows they don’t get irony 😉

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
BV
Branko Vukelic
Jan 13, 2004
Hecate wrote:

On 12 Jan 2004 04:06:42 -0800, (mm71599) wrote:

"Branko Vukelic" wrote in message
news:… >> == THE FAQ ==
[diarrhea snipped]

I hope you don’t mind if I ask, but are you one of those people who’s had that sense of humour bypass operation?

Thank you, Hecate. I didn’t want to be the one to break it to him/her (it?).

Branko was clearly trying to be ironic.

I think we’ll need an <ir> tag in the next release of XHTML. The one with a required "title" attribute that contains the intended meaning of the tag contents. I think that would enhance the accessibility of WWW, don’t you agree. ;o)

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui

Branko Vukelic ()
JC
James Connell
Jan 13, 2004
Hecate wrote:
<snip>

if we want it and irony won’t welcome us , bush will invade on the pretext of saving the rest of the world from it.
M
Mwestport
Jan 13, 2004
"James Connell" wrote in message
Hecate wrote:
<snip>

if we want it and irony won’t welcome us , bush will invade on the pretext of saving the rest of the world from it.

After all a "Free and Democratic irony is in our Nation’s best interest" (GWB in Mexico or where ever the hell he’s at today…..)

;}
mwest
H
Hecate
Jan 14, 2004
On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:37:24 -0900, James Connell
wrote:

Hecate wrote:
<snip>

And I always thought American irony was what they used to flatten their clothy 😉

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
F
Fungusamungus
Jan 14, 2004
"Hecate" wrote in message

Hey! I resent that! I take a multivitamin every day, loaded with extra irony!

;

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections