X
Posted By
xxxxxxxxxx
Dec 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have installed CS trial on Win XP. The PSD files saved on my desktop used to have a small thumbnail of the image with Photoshop 7. These are not being shown with CS and are replaced by the green CS feather icon.

Any idea if this is normal, and if not, how to show the correct items ?

Thanks

Jas

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JM
John McWilliams
Dec 25, 2004
xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I have installed CS trial on Win XP. The PSD files saved on my desktop used to have a small thumbnail of the image with Photoshop 7. These are not being shown with CS and are replaced by the green CS feather icon.
I’d check Preferences to make sure creating thumbnails is on.

John McWilliams
J
jjs
Dec 25, 2004
"John McWilliams" wrote in message
xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I’d check Preferences to make sure creating thumbnails is on.

I’d check to see if it works before suggesting that.

Of course, there is no such _specific_ preference. There is, however, "image preview" and it is advertised to work only when the "ask when saving" option is chosen – but it DOES NOT WORK but randomly. I hope Adobe fixes the oversight.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections