BL
Posted By
Bill_Leustig
Dec 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have an image that I want to apply a liquify effect to. Fro advice I got, I duplicated the image and rediced the size. I created the effect in the smaller image and saved the mesh file. When I attempted to load the mesh file into the larger image I got an error: "There was a problem reading from the mesh file". When I loaded the mesh file into the image that I created the effect in I did not get the error message.

Any ideas about my problem and/or process?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BO
Burton_Ogden
Dec 25, 2003
Bill,

It seems to me that your process should have worked. Just out of curiosity, what are the pixel dimensions of the smaller image that you used to make the mesh? What are the pixel dimensions of the larger image which could not open the mesh? Is the image mode of both the same? What version of Photoshop are you using?

— Burton —

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections