F
Posted By
Frafi
Jan 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Someone offered me a job photographing for his web site. He sells wholesale fabrics and trimmings. I would photograph each item and post it on his site. How much would I charge for him something like this? He has hundreds of items. Would I charge per item, photographed and photoshopped or per web page?
I am not a professional although I have done some freelance work My samples seemed to satisfy the client.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

V
Voivod
Jan 10, 2004
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:39:10 GMT, "David Fox" scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:
H
Hecate
Jan 11, 2004
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:58:23 GMT, "Frafi" wrote:

Someone offered me a job photographing for his web site. He sells wholesale fabrics and trimmings. I would photograph each item and post it on his site. How much would I charge for him something like this? He has hundreds of items. Would I charge per item, photographed and photoshopped or per web page?
I am not a professional although I have done some freelance work My samples seemed to satisfy the client.
Pack shot photography, which is essentially what this is, is volume work. Price your time at what you think it’s worth and charge on the basis of time and materials as opposed to per item.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
I
imaginuity
Jan 11, 2004
agree – charging per-shot will likely end you up hearing a bolt as opposed to photographing one.

Figure on what you think is a fair hourly rate and estimate how long it will take, adding a "puff" factor and go for it

Steve

"Hecate" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:58:23 GMT, "Frafi" wrote:
Someone offered me a job photographing for his web site. He sells
wholesale
fabrics and trimmings. I would photograph each item and post it on his
site.
How much would I charge for him something like this? He has hundreds of items. Would I charge per item, photographed and photoshopped or per web page?
I am not a professional although I have done some freelance work My
samples
seemed to satisfy the client.
Pack shot photography, which is essentially what this is, is volume work. Price your time at what you think it’s worth and charge on the basis of time and materials as opposed to per item.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
SW
Steven Wandy
Jan 12, 2004
"Voivod" wrote in message
On Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:39:10 GMT, "David Fox" scribbled:

X-Complaints-To:

Why complaints? I think the shirt is cute.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections