Posted By
Steve Thomas
Jan 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
I have a load of old b/w photos which need labelling (peoples names). Is there any software that will give one of those outline only images that are numbered, so that I can then list and name them that anyone knows of please. Or any other method for that matter.
Cheers,
Steve.

Regards,
Steve Thomas

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PF
Paul Furman
Jan 4, 2004
Maybe just decrease the contrast so it’s a washed out grey.

garmon wrote:

Hi,
I have a load of old b/w photos which need labelling (peoples names). Is there any software that will give one of those outline only images that are numbered, so that I can then list and name them that anyone knows of please. Or any other method for that matter.
Cheers,
Steve.
MC
MArtin Chiselwitt
Jan 4, 2004
garmon wrote:

Hi,
Cheers,
Steve.
use the browser in Photoshop… What do u mean ‘label’. Are you talking about a database?
If so, get an image viewer like ACDSee that can generate such a database

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections