M
Posted By
Monolandscapes
Dec 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I collaborate with a gentleman whose sight is failing – he runs CS on a twin monitor system (20"/17") with the palettes, etc on the 17". The 17" is running at 640 x 480 large fonts and he has difficulty seeing them – although he can see the image on which he is working on the 20" at 800 x 600.

Any thoughts as to how I might increase the font size in the palettes further? TIA

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

SB
Scott_Byer
Dec 7, 2003
No, I’m afraid. Photoshop currently isn’t able to change the size of the font for the palettes. It’s an issue we know we need to work on.

Note that in this particular case, you may want to try the Microsoft Magnifier accessibility tool. It provides a dockable window which can magnify the portion of the screen around the mouse. This is especially important for LCD monitors, which really want to be run at their native resolution. You’ll find this under Programs -> Accessories -> Accessibility.

-Scott
M
Monolandscapes
Dec 8, 2003
Thanks – we’ll have to have another bash with Magnifier

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections