M
Posted By
MichaelJHall
Dec 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have recently upgraded to Photoshop CS from PS7. Using PS7 it was possible to view files in the order the original photos were taken. Using Photoshop CS this appears to be no longer possible.

I take all my original photos in Canon RAW (D60 + 10D), edit them and save as high quality Jpegs for ease of viewing. Am I doing something wrong when saving the Jpegs? I can find no settings under the preferences menu relating to the Exif setting, and have noticed that there is a new XMP logo apparent.

I am viewing the files in Windows XP and Photoshop Album.The full Exif information appears only when opening the file again in Photoshop. If this is the case the word "upgrade", in Adobe-speak, appears to mean a step backwards. I tried to get a response from Adobe regarding this issue, but they recommended this forum, as they don’t appear to offer support for their own products. Has anybody else had this problem, and is there a solution?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

SS
Stephanie_Schaefer
Dec 4, 2003
Michael,

This issue has been discussed in the CameraRaw plugin forum – look at the top of the forum list.

–stephanie
M
MichaelJHall
Dec 5, 2003
Thanks, I didn’t consider my concern was a Camera Raw plug-in issue, just a new feature in Photoshop CS.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections