BE
Posted By
Bill_Eisenhamer
Dec 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve been out of the upgrade loop on Photoshop for some time now, so I need to know if I can upgrade from Photoshop 4 to CS or do I need to purchase a full version?

I cannot find the answer on the Adobe web site. I find that very discouraging as it would be easy to have a page that lists whether you can go from one version to another. Also it is nearly impossible to email a question. Seems silly to me.

Thanks in advance!

Bill

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

M
matrixrose
Dec 4, 2003
Yes you can upgrade, if you have any problems during the upgrade you call Adobe and they will walk you through it. For more details scan throuh the forum, many others have asked the same thing.

Cheers,
Rose
BE
Bill_Eisenhamer
Dec 4, 2003
Thanks Rose! I did do some looking but didn’t find anything. Better look more closely! 😉

Now all I need is some money.

Bill
M
matrixrose
Dec 4, 2003
No problem, come to think of it most of the questions were hidden within other threads, if I see any of them I’ll post them for you. A couple of people detailed what Adobe told them to do.

You don’t need money, you need a credit card. Loans, student loans, credit card bills, ahhhh, what would life be without challenges 😉

Rose

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections