What is Photoshop 6.0 Upgrade Right CD Install Disk?

MM
Posted By
Mike_Masterson
Nov 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am considering a purchase of Adobe Photoshop CS. I have found a person selling CS Upgrade that is accompanied by "Adobe Photoshop 6.0 Upgrade Right CD"
What is this program?
Is this a legal legitimate route to acquire Photoshop CS Upgrade? What is the downside if any of this product to activate the CS upgrade? Can one purchase future upgrades of CS and use this 6.0 Upgrade Right CD to activate the new CS versions?
Can one register the program if one uses the Upgrade Right CD to activate?

Thank you for your help,

Mike M

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
Nov 30, 2003
Never heard of it. Why don’t you just buy it off the shelf or from someplace like amazon? How much does it cost. I’ve heard cs upgrade going for as low as 139. If it’s much less than that, it’s probably pirated and you’ll risk not being able to upgrade or get updates or support. I’ve seen some bogus sites selling unregisterable "backups" (full working) for as low as 49.00 and have reported them to

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections