Posted By
colber
Nov 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi every one,
I have just reinstall my computer with XP PRO SP1, and now when I try to install photoshop, I receive this error "the contents of this file cannot be unpacked. the executable you are attempting to run has been corrupted, please obtain an other copy of the file"
Before the reinstallation, it works perfectly
What can I do?
thanks to all

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DM
dave_milbut
Nov 22, 2003
where did you get the file? is it a download from adobe? what version of photoshop? any other error messages? (be as complete and exact as possible!)
C
colber
Nov 22, 2003
sorry for the missing informations, the file is a try version photoshop 7.0 and was downloaded from adobe

Thanks
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 23, 2003
sounds corrupted. you’ll probably need to redownload. sorry.

dave
C
colber
Nov 23, 2003
So, how do you explain, that the same file cause no problem when I use it on my second computer to test it. This second computer is with XP not Sp1
Is there any connection ?
L
LenHewitt
Nov 23, 2003
Colber,

There is a good chance that unless you re-formatted your HDD when you did the re-install, that you won’t get the trial version to run again. There is a good chance that it will have timed-out, even though you may well have had some of the 30-days left…

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections