JP
Posted By
Jarl_Plottner
Nov 22, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I could not find a forum for Aldus so I write here. Could not find any mention of Aldus on the Adobe site but have a bad floppy(of 3) and my Aldus program will no longer work and neither can I reload it. What is one to do. I long ago got acclamated to Aldus and find Photoshop way to comnplicated for what I need to do.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

PF
Peter_Figen
Nov 22, 2003
Aldus is long gone. eBay might be your best bet.
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 22, 2003
and find Photoshop way to comnplicated for what I need to do.

have you looked an photoshop elements?

<http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshopel/main.html>

or elements and album bundle:

<http://www.adobe.com/products/pselementsalbum/main.html>

btw, elements 2 is showing at $81.99 and the bundle is showing at $119 at amazon.com. free shipping incl.
H
Ho
Nov 22, 2003
Wow. We have Aldus Pagemaker at work, but I’m not sure I’ve seen Photo Styler on those dusty shelves anywhere. I’ll look around on Monday.
MM
Mac_McDougald
Nov 22, 2003
PhotoStyler was gone before Win95 even came out, best I remember. Certainly before Win98.

Mac
V
viol8ion
Nov 24, 2003
I may have a copy of Photostyler laying around, on CD Rom… it worked okay on my Win95 system IIRC. Email me at
,REALLYwuli.com… and remind me what you want. If I
still have it, it is yours! I may even still have the manual that came with it, if I haven’t tossed in a fit of housecleaning.
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 25, 2003
newsreader bump, back on page 3. you know NR people, lots of your stuff seems to get lost back here in the dusty corners of the forum! (I’m just back here dusting for quarters or nickels anyone may have dropped.)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections