Nammie_Breeze
Nov 20, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Dear All

Please help –

I have two seperate RGB images that are to be montages together with no overlay, no gaps, no lines. I have tried the blending tool in Illustrator to no avail and tried also in Photoshop.

Am using Photoshop 7 on PC platform.

I guess the answer is simple but any advise would be very helpful.

Nammie

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

B
BLUDVLZ
Nov 20, 2003
Nammie,

Are you just trying to stitch two images together (i.e. two photos of the same sunset); just need to put them together in a panorama to form on long image)? Blend one into another (i.e add a person to a group photo)?

A bit more detail here will help. Either way, I think that some Layer Masking is in order.
AP
amie_park
Nov 21, 2003
Hi,

In the March 2003 issue of Photoshop User Magazine there is a great article on panorama matchup. It’s written by Russell Preston Brown. The methods that I learned from his lesson are amazing. It’s basically adjusting each channel to match the different photo colors and then uses a layer mask on the edges and paint with black set to 100% opacity to have a smooth transition. Maybe it’s not exactly what your looking for, but the technique is very useful for blending photos together. The magazine has lots of great tips and I go through the lessons in mine each issue and have really learned a lot. (You have to join NAPP to get the magazine)

Good luck!
Amie

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections