TW
Posted By
Tom_Walace
Nov 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I drew a path around an image. Then, I "cut" the image and pasted it into a new PS document. Next, I copied and pasted the path into the new PS document (the one with the image).

My problem: They came in at different sizes, why I don’t know….but when I made the "path" visible (but not selected) and then switched to my "move" tool and went to "free transform" so I could resize my image to fit the path again, it only gave me the "free transform PATH" option instead of the "free transform" option.

In PS 6, if the path wasn’t selected and you had the "move" tool selected, you then would have the "free transform" function available….not the "free transform PATH".

I’d like to have the path visible so that I can "free transform" the image to fit. Any ideas? Hope I make sense here.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TW
Tom_Walace
Nov 17, 2003
Never mind…I just discovered if I clicked on "show bounding box" and "auto select layer" that I could drag a corner of the bounding box to resize the image…..this seems to work.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections