DC
Posted By
d_cole
Nov 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I play the CS tutorial DVD the audio sounds as if it is being processed with tight repeat echo and the speech is unintelligible. I have the latest version of Quicktime. Grateful for any ideas on what the problem and solution might be. Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CS
Carol_Steele
Nov 13, 2003
Do you have a Soundblaster Card??

Bring up the Creative Audio HQ box and go to the EAX control panel – make sure that the Audio Effects is set to none. It sounds like you have some reverb turned on for music.

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
D
dcole
Nov 13, 2003
Thank you. Your reply prompted me to have another look at my settings. I do have a Soundblaster card but only use the bare driver so I checked the XP sound settings. I found that I had sound playback switched through a software recorder and this was leading to a double signal or something like that – anyway, fixed now. Thanks again.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections