Nov 11, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Computer Info:
OS – Windows 2000 Professional
Product – Photoshop 7 Tryout Product

After Ive uninstalled it, I lost like 0.4 GB of space. It may seem a little but Im running out of space and need every bit. I searched for created files for today, and nothing came up. Im assuming the reason Ive lost that much space is because of modified files. How would I get this space back? Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CS
Carol_Steele
Nov 12, 2003
Make sure that you have set Windows Explorer to view hidden files and then go to C:\Documents & Settings\*User Name*\Application Data\Adobe\Photoshop and delete anything which you find in there.

Also make sure that Adobe Gamma has been removed from the system

Also check in the folder where profiles are stored (generally C:\WinNT\system32\spool\drivers\colour) and check the profiles in there – delete any not pertinent to your system.

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
DA
Daniel_Andrei
Nov 12, 2003
Thanks for the reply.

Where can Adobe Gamma be found? I tried searching for it but found no results for it.
V
viol8ion
Nov 12, 2003
Go into your Control Panel.
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Nov 12, 2003
And:
Do a search for *.tmp files. You’ll probably find a file of some 40 MB having PS in it’s name Delete it. It is the PS scratch space that hasn’t been removed by PS itself due to possible abnormal termination.
Rob
DA
Daniel_Andrei
Nov 12, 2003
Can’t find it. It’s probably already been removed.

By any chance is Vbox some kind of addon program to PS? It’s been downloaded the same day PS was.
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 13, 2003
yes vbox is the "sandbox" that the trial runs in.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections