SA
Posted By
stef_askin
Nov 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
how can i make black and white picture’s colour?????? have adobe photoshop 7.0 can it be done with this soft ware???? need to know asap as the project is needed before christmas???

please help

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

HS
Henry_Skinner
Nov 10, 2003
Photoshop is a supurb program for colorizing
B&W images – but, it takes skill and effort. You need to be proficient at color choices, selections, masking and layer blending modes.
SJ
sandy_johnson
Nov 10, 2003
Go to image>mode>rgb or cmyk. Paint with colors from your palette using color or multiply instead of normal for the painting style (in the upper toolbar). You may wish to duplicate the layer first, and take snapshots along the way so you can back up to earlier versions. I know there’s tutorials out there, but I don’t have any bookmarked.
SG
shecky_greene
Nov 10, 2003
wrote in message…

Why did post two identical questions with two different subject headings?
SA
stef_askin
Nov 10, 2003
posted two by accident because i got booted off the net as a click post so i didnt know if it had been posted or not

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections