LR
Posted By
Linda_Rodgers
Nov 5, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am running Photoshop 7 on a WinXP machine. I created a web site in Photoshop 6 and have done some minor editing on it. I upgrade to PS 7
a while ago and now I want to rework my web site. Using a background that I had created originally, I created some new text. Each string of text was on a layer. I created slices by layer and all looked good in PS. When I switched to ImageReady to make my rollovers the slices were different. Many of them cut through my rollover text dividing it into two pieces. I dumped the hole thing and started over. The slices changed each time I used New Layer Based Slice. I finally got what I wanted but I couldn’t use the Layer Based Slice command and thus lost the advantage of the command. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? I have a lot of pages to create and would prefer using the layer slice command.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections