GA
Posted By
gerald_a_corsi
Nov 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am a registered used of Photoshop 7 and have it on our desktop computer, a laptop computer we take when we travel and a second desktop for my wife. Do I understand it correctly that I will have to purchase 3 copies of Photoshop CS to have it on all three computers. If this is the case I will most likely not update to CS and stay with V7. I hope Adobe will or has made some allowances for this case.
Thank you.
Gerald Corsi

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
Nov 4, 2003
first you’ve never been allowed to install on 3 computers. only 2, and only as long as those two are not both in use at the same time.

second, assuming you’d only be using one at a time under your current license, you could install cs on 2 systems.

you’d need one more full licence for the 3rd system. but then with 2 full PS licenses, you’d be allowed to actually use the 2 machines at the same time (you and your wife).
P
PSXtras
Nov 5, 2003
HI Dave,

Before I make the purchase of CS can you point me to where it says I can install a copy on my home pc and my laptop? I would hate to make the purchase and not be able to install a copy on the home pc. I’m headed on a long trip where I will use the laptop for 4-6 months..upon my return I will then retire the laptop and use the desktop. Thanks in advance, Hatch.
P
PSXtras
Nov 5, 2003
Me again…LOL read through some of the old post and found the answer I was looking for. Thanks… Hatch
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 5, 2003
you’re welcome! 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections