please tell me how i can better improve this pic, i cropped 2 indivuals and tried to make it look li

L
Posted By
lopinop
Nov 4, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
< http://knickstorm.members.easyspace.com/images/niceHyori3.jp g>

1) is there anything i can do to help my complexion?

2) is there anyway to edit the background or is it too late? i found it hard, cuz the background would overlap the people lotta times.

If you could advise me on how to improve it, or if you would be nice enough to edit it for me and email me the improved version i would greatly appreicate it, , thanks for any help you can give me.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 4, 2003
Okay… listen closely. What is wrong with your complexion? We don’t know which one is you! Or are we supposed to guess?

You did a decent job cutting out the figures, but the edges should have been feathered slightly before putting in a background. The background is all one color, so easy to remove.

But before anything can be said about what to do with the image, what’s the intent? Web? Print?

Now, here’s the fun part (for me). What you are trying to do isn’t easy. It takes a significant amount of talent and experience with photoshop. If you want it done for you, this isn’t the place to look. We’ll help figure out "how to’s" and such, but you’ll have to put forth some effort.

You wanna learn photoshop? This is a great place where professionals hang out and you can learn a lot. Ask specific questions, and pretend we don’t know what you want until you actually state it.

Sorry to be curt, but that’s the deal.

[Edit]: By the way, "lotta" isn’t a word, ‘mkay?
RH
r_harvey
Nov 4, 2003
For future reference, if you are continuing on the same subject, it is easier for others to follow if you use the same thread, instead of starting another.

See help, i got 2 pics, and i’m trying to crop it so that it looks as if the people in each photo are in <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.2cce27c5>

By the way, "lotta" isn’t a word, ‘mkay?

That’s all you found?
PP
Peace_Pipe
Nov 4, 2003
Do you know the geek with the glasses or is he just a pic you got from the web? πŸ˜‰
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 4, 2003
please tell me how i can better improve this pic

get a better looking guy! πŸ™‚

(sorry couldn’t help it)
L
lopinop
Nov 4, 2003
guy is my friend, he actually gets lots of girls he’s just acting stupid in the picture. PLus my with my garbage cropping skills i knocked out some of his hair, and put a red robe over him cuz his whole body didnt take up enough space. I owe him a favor, he wants me to edit 2 pics so it’ll look like the 2 people are in one, i tried to start out with something easy like this, and eventually he wants me to make it look like i’m doing a pic where he’s dunking over kobe bryant.

i meant the complexion of the faces, one seems brighter than the other, is there anyway to darken one, or lighten the other up. ALso is there anyway to add a backgroudn at this point, like a basketball court, the beach, someone’s home, etc. THanks for any help.
P
Phosphor
Nov 4, 2003
"…i meant the complexion of the faces, one seems brighter than the other, is there anyway to darken one, or lighten the other up…"

Read this <http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?50@@.2ccdfae0>.
P
pope
Nov 4, 2003
Tony…"…[Edit]: By the way, "lotta" isn’t a word, ‘mkay?"

Neither is "wanna" πŸ™‚
P
Phosphor
Nov 4, 2003
A little gift <http://home.comcast.net/~phoz/bbs/HyoriFixed.jpg>.

Took about 20 minutes while I was having a sandwich. Not great, because I’m not getting paid for it, but better.

And no, I don’t have the time to explain what I did, step-by-step. Suffice it to say that it’s the product of lots of independent study and experimentation.
Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 4, 2003
Pope,

TouchΓ©.
G
graffiti
Nov 4, 2003
Nice work for a quicky Phos.

Also very nice of you to do that for her.
Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 5, 2003
Of all people, I would’ve expected Phosphor to have an even more curt reply than mine. Well done man.
L
lopinop
Nov 5, 2003
thank you phosphor enough of this stupid stuff like people telling me to stop using words like "lotta" while people go off and call my best friend a geek. thanks again
Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 5, 2003
Ya know, I take exception to that. I don’t know how everyone else figured you were the girl, but it wasn’t friggin obvious to me. All I did was tell you to (basically) be more explicit in your requests.

I hope you come back and ask some more questions.
P
Phosphor
Nov 5, 2003
You’re welcome lopinop…

You caught me on a good day…I’ve been SLAMMED with work, and it was fun doing something easy for a few minutes while I was grabbing a bite to eat.
G
graffiti
Nov 5, 2003
telling me to stop using words like "lotta" while people go off and call my best friend a geek.

They only do that to people they like lop. πŸ™‚
DM
dave_milbut
Nov 5, 2003
They only do that to people they like lop

geek.
G
graffiti
Nov 6, 2003
Dweeb!
M
MarkATS
Nov 6, 2003
SW
Scott_Weichert
Nov 6, 2003
What Mark Posted….
G
graffiti
Nov 7, 2003
I didn’t find his statement very enlightening.
P
pope
Nov 7, 2003
I don’t think Mark meant to say that.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections