C
Posted By
Cindy Arthur
Nov 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I really really hope there is a guru out there that can help me. Up until 2 days ago when I would print out pictures (under the picture package) they would fill the entire space. i.e. 5 x 7 Now the pictures don’t fill the entire space. So the 5 x 7 or whatever size doesn’t fill the entire space and the picture is smaller tha 5 x 7. The pictures used to actually touch and now they don’t. Please help! I’m driving myself crazy!!!! thanks
cindy

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

S
Sandy
Nov 27, 2004
Cindy…go the Adobe website and find the forum section. Very good help there on all the adobe products.

"Cindy Arthur" wrote in message
I really really hope there is a guru out there that can help me. Up until 2 days ago when I would print out pictures (under the picture package) they would fill the entire space. i.e. 5 x 7 Now the pictures don’t fill the entire space. So the 5 x 7 or whatever size doesn’t fill the entire space and the picture is smaller tha 5 x 7. The pictures used to actually touch and now they don’t. Please help! I’m driving myself crazy!!!! thanks
cindy
C
Cindy Arthur
Nov 29, 2004
I have done this and believe it or not mine is only post that hasn’t got an answer:(

Cindy…go the Adobe website and find the forum section. Very good help there on all the adobe products.

I really really hope there is a guru out there that can help me. Up until 2 days ago when I would print out pictures (under the picture package) they would fill the entire space. i.e. 5 x 7 Now the pictures don’t fill the entire space. So the 5 x 7 or whatever size doesn’t fill the entire space and the picture is smaller tha 5 x 7. The pictures used to actually touch and now they don’t. Please help! I’m driving myself crazy!!!!
thanks
cindy

MR
Mike Russell
Nov 29, 2004
Cindy Arthur wrote:
I really really hope there is a guru out there that can help me. Up until 2 days ago when I would print out pictures (under the picture package) they would fill the entire space. i.e. 5 x 7 Now the pictures don’t fill the entire space. So the 5 x 7 or whatever size doesn’t fill the entire space and the picture is smaller tha 5 x 7. The pictures used to actually touch and now they don’t. Please help! I’m driving myself crazy!!!!

CIndy,

Try joining the Elements group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshop_elements/ .

It’s a very active and friendly group, where are any number of people will help you.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net
QO
Queen of Denial
Nov 29, 2004
Check your printer settings maybe.
cindy
C
Cindy Arthur
Nov 30, 2004
Thanks I just went and joined!

Try joining the Elements group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshop_elements/ .

It’s a very active and friendly group, where are any number of people will help you.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
www.geigy.2y.net

N
NoSpam
Dec 2, 2004
HI THERE
not too sure what u talking about, but try going to print preview and then select scaleing and position

hope the info helps
de Paul

cindy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections