I
Posted By
iul
Nov 22, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone have any information on the true cost of printing with the Epson 2200?
The cartriges seem to run dry very quickly.

Olie

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

E
eastside
Nov 22, 2004
"U. Link" wrote in message
Does anyone have any information on the true cost of printing with the Epson 2200?

The cost per sheet of paper is easily calculable. Ink cost varies by the amount used per print. The cartridges run about $10 each.

They sure do!

Dane
JD
John Doe
Nov 22, 2004
That is how Epson and other companies make their money, the paper and ink. They barley break even on the hardware.

John

Olie
LH
lara hartley
Nov 23, 2004
In article <Oigod.46594$>,
"Eastside" wrote:

The cost per sheet of paper is easily calculable. Ink cost varies by the amount used per print. The cartridges run about $10 each.

They sure do!

Dane

One of the guys over on the Yahoo Epson 2200 group uses a CIF system using cartridges from a 7500. He fills the bottles up from the large carts.

It is much more economical than carts, but still has the advantage of using OEM inks.

lara

photographer
H
Hecate
Nov 23, 2004
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:45:36 GMT, "U. Link"
wrote:

If you do enough printing you should buy a CIS .

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
SC
Sue Cole
Nov 23, 2004
I bought mine on ebay, $32 for a whole set of cartridges. Then I sold the 2200 to a friend and bought a Epson 1280

S. Cole

"Hecate" wrote in message
On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 06:45:36 GMT, "U. Link"
wrote:

Does anyone have any information on the true cost of printing with the Epson
2200?
If you do enough printing you should buy a CIS .

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
I
iul
Nov 23, 2004
I was actually looking for some $ figures per given paper size. For example:

8.5 X 11, 11 X 17 or 13 X 19

Olie
U
Uni
Nov 23, 2004
Eastside wrote:

They sure do!

Buy Canon – more honest and less money hungry than Epson.

Uni

Dane

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections