RT
Posted By
ricardo_Tom
Oct 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
wy did winth version 5.5 of protosho, the user’s have to be administrators on windows 2000 to execute the program image ready without problems, if the ar bot admin, image ready don’t work, what is the file or folder who have to be with full previleges to that work without the domain users are admin on the local machine.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

PH
Photo_Help
Oct 31, 2003
The oldest version I have installed on a 2000 system for a restricted user is version 6. It works fine and I have had no problems with Photoshop or Image Ready. I think I just needed to run both programs once as admin to configure them and then they worked fine.

You might try just granting full access to the Photoshop folder for the group you want.

You should be able to get it to work.
RT
ricardo_Tom
Nov 4, 2003
have tried to give user full access to local disk, and it don’t work, it only work if i make the user "advanced users" on local machines.
G
Greenwave
Nov 4, 2003
We are running into a similar issue. We have a number of computers in a school setting and of course need to limit the students access to certain programs, including Photoshop and Pagemaker.

We have done everything but make the student accounts part of the Administrators group and it is still not working. Anyone have any clue as to what permissions need to be set to allow limited accounts access to PS?

Thanks!
PH
Photo_Help
Nov 4, 2003
I have never had a problem setting up a restricted user for Photoshop. I just added a restricted user to my system and I was able to use it and Image ready with no problems.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections