Posted By
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi Folks,

There is no favorites buttom at the top of the PS 7 save box on my win XP machine. There (is) one on the PS7 open box. Why is this?

Randy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

DM
dave_milbut
Oct 31, 2003
I think they forgot it.
RL
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
That is a reasonable explanation. I cant imagine that something that important would be left out. Surely there must be a way to fix this.

How does one get to common folders quickly in a fast paced work environment? With macs we are able to use programs like default folder to keep a list of common folders that reside on the hard drive and file server in the PS 7 save box.

Any adobe people out there lurking?

Thanks for the response.

Randy
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 31, 2003
Just create folder shortcuts. Only takes a few seconds.

Bob
RL
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
where is the best place to locate these shortcuts?
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 31, 2003
Depends on how you work. That’s the beauty of it. It allows you to put shortcuts anywhere.

Bob
RL
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
It seems that the best place would be in my documents. My documents is a button on the left side of the save window. I click my documents and all my folder short cuts will be there. Do you see any problems with that?

Thanks for the help.
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 31, 2003
Like I said, whatever works.

Bob
TM
Trevor_Morris
Oct 31, 2003
Have you checked out the application called Edit Buddy <http://www.decisoft.com/?show?ebuddy>? This little application is a "God send"! I use it for all my applications and it saves a lot of time and frustration. Highly recommended (and no, I am not affiliated, nor do I benefit from the promotion of Edit Buddy).
RL
randy_laskody
Oct 31, 2003
Thanks Trevor, I will check it out.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections