F
Posted By
firstnlast
Oct 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
how do you enlarge the fonts in "caption", under "file info" with photoshop 7? reason is when used w/ a laptop and extremely high desktop resolution, the typed words are very small and difficult to read. thanks for ur help.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DP
Daryl Pritchard
Oct 30, 2003
The first thing I suggest you try is going into the Advanced Settings of Display properties and look for the Font Size dialog, where you can choose Large Fonts, Small Fonts, or Other. This may vary slightly with your O/S, but on the Windows 2000 system I’m using at the moment, that dialog is on the General tab sheet of the Advanced Settings. Look to see if your setting is currently for Small Fonts and change it to Large Fonts if so. Reboot your system after the change and see if that solves your problem.

The second option would be to explore changes in the individual font size settings of various GUI elements in the Appearance dialog of the Display Properties. For items such as icon text, menus, title bar, etc., you can change the font sizes used. I’ve got a feeling that none of the items will affect the particular text you’re referring to, hence my first suggestion.

Good luck,

Daryl

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections