JL
Posted By
Joanna_Lakey
Oct 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Just got the new software yesterday and am getting very frustrated. It loads OK, a little slower than PS 7 but not much, however as soon as I click on anything (tool bar,file browser etc)the program quits responding. Am having no other problems with my computer, and I still have PS 7 installed, thank goodness, and it works great! I’m running Windows XP Pro on a Sony Vio with 512 MB Ram. Anyone with similar problems? It’s awful having a new toy (business equipment) and you can’t play (work)!

Very Sad,
Joanna

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

L
LenHewitt
Oct 30, 2003
Joanna,

There seem to be quite a few folks with Sony Viao’s reporting a variety of problems.

Many folks had problems installing Photoshop 7 on Viao’s when it first shipped, until SOny sorted out their drivers. My guess is that something similar is to blame.
JL
Joanna_Lakey
Oct 30, 2003
Thanks Len,
I just reinstalled it and it seems to be working better. I will work some more with it today and see if I get anymore lockups. Think I’ll do a search on the Sony problem. Maybe someone has already posted some info on the drivers I might need to update.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections