JR
Posted By
jouko_ruuskanen
Oct 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know if and when a downloadable version will be available? Upgrade is what I’m interested in …

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 29, 2003
Upgrade is what I’m interested in …

So buy it. It’ll get there a lot faster than waiting for a downloadable version and you’ll get the manual to boot.

Bob
JR
jouko_ruuskanen
Oct 29, 2003
I’d by the downloadable version, it’s cheaper (?) and does the same thing, I’ve no problems printing the manual (if I ever need it anyway). Besides, I live in Europe, and buying a downloadable version from the Adobe US site is much cheaper …
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 29, 2003
buying a downloadable version from the Adobe US site is much cheaper …

That’s true. Of course there’s no garantee that there will be a downloadable version.

Bob
RB
Robert_Blackwell
Oct 29, 2003
JH
John_Hollenberg
Nov 5, 2003
Download of upgrade to CS is available in the Adobe store now. Has anyone used it yet? I am concerned I will find that it installs once then erases the downloaded file, leaving me without my other activation. Common sense says they wouldn’t do this, but I had a bad experience with download of Norton anti-virus a few years ago that soured me on the idea.

–John
DM
Don_McCahill
Nov 5, 2003
John

Make a duplicate copy of the downloaded file before you install it. Problem solved.
JR
jouko_ruuskanen
Nov 5, 2003
I downloaded and installed the upgrade.
The download is one executable, you run it and it creates a directory containing the actual installable program. None of the files are erased after installation.
PR
Pertti_Ruosaari
Nov 6, 2003
I did the same thing (downloaded, file size is 220 MB, so it might take some time get it downloaded). The installation process went ok.
My only problem is I can’t find the User Guide (PDF). Adobe’s welcome doc says: "For your convenience, a PDF version of the User Guide and Quick Reference Card are included with Photoshop"

Contacted Adobe, so far no reply.
On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 06:22:46 -0800,
wrote:

get the manual to boot.

I’ve never been able to get a manual to boot.
Starting Windows is challenge enough, sometimes.

*smirk*

-john

~~~~~~~~
Maybe I should ask Radio Shack. They claim they’ve got answers; but frankly, if Radio Shack were our provider, we’d _really_ be in trouble now, wouldn’t we?
~~~~~~~~

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections