Posted By
Ken_aka_photon
Oct 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

An article I’ve written on PS CS’s new features is online and has been of interest to my students, and colleagues. Forum folk might find answers to some of their questions as well.

<http://cameraarts.com/>

Scroll down the page, and click on:
"Hot Off The Press! Read "Photoshop CS New Features Overview" in PDF Format" It’s a short download (274kb)

(Note to Carol & Len: If posting this is inapropriate, I apologize in advance; feel free to delete the thread)

Ken Storch

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CM
Cory McNutt
Oct 29, 2003
Thanks Ken…very interesting and well done…looks like a great website to subscribe to.
HS
Henry_Skinner
Oct 29, 2003
A second thanks Ken – I enjoyed the concise informative style
JH
Jake_Hannam
Oct 29, 2003
Great article, Ken!

Jake
JD
Jeff_Darken
Oct 29, 2003
Isn’t this article just a sales pitch?

Jeff
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 29, 2003
No, Ken’s been a regular here for a long time.

Besides, the PDF requires activation if you want to view it. <VBG>

Bob
JD
Jeff_Darken
Oct 29, 2003
I read it Bob and its a sales pitch, especially at the end. I already deactivated it in the recycle bin!

Jeff
DM
dave_milbut
Oct 29, 2003
thanks ken.
KA
Ken_aka_photon
Oct 29, 2003
Hi,

If the tone of the article is positive, it’s because I think that this is a great upgrade for digital imagers.

I do not, nor ever have, work for Adobe, or any company which would profit from PS sales.

I am, as Robert said, a long time user and forum participant. I teach photography, advanced and beginning, as well as PS, and digital imaging, on the college level.

Since this article appeared online, I’ve received very positive feedback from people around the world who are interested in the new features, and I thought it might help forum members.

(BTW, I only have Acrobat Reader 5, and I didn’t have to register to read it. I did not create the pdf version.)

Ken Storch
JD
Jeff_Darken
Oct 30, 2003
Sorry Ken,

I am feeling grumpy today and yesterday. Activation has got me all worked up and the post office strike in London has delayed all my corrected proofs, both to the authors and back from them.

Jeff

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections