CM
Posted By
Cory_McNutt
Oct 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Someone posted in the Digital Photography Review forum that they received an email from Adobe that his pre-ordered CS program had shipped. Hope this is true!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 27, 2003
According to Adobe’s website the Creative Suite is shipping. I don’t think the individual apps are shipping just yet.

Bob
CS
Carol_Steele
Oct 27, 2003
Apparently the Suite will ship first to people who have pre-ordered the complete Suite – this will be followed after the 1st rush by shipment of the individual apps.

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
W
wes
Oct 27, 2003
I received the same Email this morning.
TK
Thomas_Knoll
Oct 27, 2003
I have seen reports of shipments to users who only upgraded Photoshop CS, not the suite, so I think everything is shipping.
DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Oct 27, 2003
Per Adobe’s ordering links, it appears that all individual components of the Creative Suite are now shipping. The only product that isn’t clear for is Acrobat 6, but I’d think it is also shipping given being an older product.
CS
Carol_Steele
Oct 27, 2003
Thanks for that clarification Thomas, I had heard it was only the Suites which were shipping – so it’s good news for all.

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
RB
Robert_Blackwell
Oct 27, 2003
Amazon shows availability as shipping within 2-3 days for standalone/upgrade
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 27, 2003
Acrobat 6 has been out for months. I got mine over the summer.

Bob
NL
norman_lang
Oct 28, 2003
The Premium CS has shipped. I got mine today.
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 28, 2003
I got mine today.

Show off. <g>

Bob
CM
Cory McNutt
Oct 29, 2003
I just got word yesterday mine was shipped and should be here Friday!
M
marionbabich
Oct 29, 2003
Ditto as to Friday delivery.
TM
Trevor_Morris
Oct 29, 2003
According to the tracking number, my standalone Photoshop CS is its way to my house as I type this. I know what I’m doing tonight 🙂
CC
Chris_Cox
Oct 29, 2003
Trevor – PLEASE, there might be children present!
GO
Gerry_O_Brien
Oct 29, 2003
I ordered the Suite on Monday with 2nd Day Air delivery.

Just got off the phone with Adobe, as it had not arrived yet.

At first, they told me their records showed my order had been successfully delivered, but when I asked for a tracking number, it generated an Airborne error.

Finally, they determined it had not yet left the Adobe warehouse, and should arrive here in a few days. They did agree to refund my shipping costs.
TM
Trevor_Morris
Oct 29, 2003
Chris,

LOL! Well, as it turns out, it serves me right for shooting my mouth off: the courier tried to deliver it to my neighbour’s house, and since they were not home at the time, I now have to wait until tomorrow to get my copy. Crap!
W
wes
Oct 29, 2003
"Chris,

LOL! Well, as it turns out, it serves me right for shooting my mouth off: the courier tried to deliver it to my neighbour’s house, and since they were not home at the time, I now have to wait until tomorrow to get my copy. Crap!"

The Airborne people were in my building this morning, called up to see if I was home, and said they were on their way up. 6 hours later they show up. I do live on the 10th floor but come on, I can walk it in 20 minutes. When asked what happened, the young man said that my building was very complex. I do have the new PS installed and have watched Deke’s introductions so am waiting for time to sit down and absorb all the new stuff.
L
LenHewitt
Oct 30, 2003
So Trevor,

What DID you do last night? <g>
TM
Trevor_Morris
Oct 31, 2003
I’d say, but I wouldn’t want Carol to come along and remove the post 😉

BTW, I did evertually get my PSCS, but unfortunately I’ve not had near enough opportunity yet to toy with it. Too busy. But, there’ll be plenty of time this weekend…looking forward to it.
L
LenHewitt
Oct 31, 2003
Trevor,

but I wouldn’t want Carol to come along and remove the post <<

She wouldn’t do that when you were replying to me <g>
CS
Carol_Steele
Oct 31, 2003
No, at your age, you need all the titillation which you can get, don’t you Len?? <bg>

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
L
LenHewitt
Oct 31, 2003
Carol,

at your age, you need all the titillation you can get<<

TOO TRUE!

(and sorry, but your dirty ‘phone calls just don’t cut it for me anymore <vbg>)
RL
Robert_Levine
Nov 1, 2003
Alright, off to the lounge with you two. 🙂

Bob
CS
Carol_Steele
Nov 1, 2003
No thanks Bob, when Len starts getting frisky like this, he tends to get more than the lounge in his sights :))

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
L
LenHewitt
Nov 1, 2003
Ooooohhh! Is Bob bidding for Host status? <g>
RL
Robert_Levine
Nov 1, 2003
Not a chance. Too much downside to that. 🙂

Bob
CS
Carol_Steele
Nov 1, 2003
Actually, you’d make a fine host Bob 🙂

Carol
(Posted from the UK)
RL
Robert_Levine
Nov 1, 2003
I off topic too much.

Great hockey game this afternoon. Devs beat the Avs 4-3. 🙂 See? There I go again.

Bob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections