Posted By
mobiledreamz
Jan 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd. M company sells car audio and performance parts. I was recently using th name

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

A
Auspics
Jan 2, 2004
Here you go…

MOBILE DREAMZ LTD

That should be about 20 bucks worth.
Doug

"mobiledreamz" wrote in

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd. My company sells car audio and performance parts. I was recently using the name "Quake Audio" and we were going to incorporate it. It turns out that it was already taken so we must change our name. Unfortunately we already had a professional logo designed and our website created. Our logo can be seen here. ( http://www.quakeaudio.com/ebay/ebay-logo.gif ). As you can see, it was a very nice looking logo. I love it and too bad we can’t use it. Unfortunately we are extremely broke now due to the amount of money we put into the name change and our new site. I now need a brand new logo for Mobile Dreamz. I am looking for someone that can do this project for only $20.00 USD that will be sent to you by Paypal upon us receiving the logo. I know that isn’t much money.. If I could afford more, I would pay more but that isn’t an option for me right now. This is a good job for someone who is just looking for some new work to put in their portfolio. We plan on using this logo on T-Shirts, Hats, Car Audio & Performance Products, etc, etc. The person who does this job must be willing to sign a "Rights Transfer Form" that will transfer the ownership and other legal rights over to Mobile Dreamz. I may also be able to give you a small amount of exposure on my website. You will get a little thank you note on one of our pages on our website. The logo must say "Mobile Dreamz" without the quotes. I would also like the same logo that has the wording "Audio & Performance" underneath it. The logo must also have a little "TM" by it since it is a Trade Mark. The logo doesn’t need to look like my old Quake Audio, however that is an example of the quality I’m looking for. I must get a copy of the logo in gif, bmp & eps format on a plain white and also a transparent background so it can be easily added into my website and put on shirts, and other products, etc. One last requirement is that the main colour must be the blue in the Quake Audio logo. Other colours may be used but that blue must be the main colour. I need this logo in about 1 or 2 days max. However, if we can get a logo done by 1:30am tonight (January 1st, 2004), I will offer an extra $10.00 USD bonus. So you will get $30.00 USD total via paypal. Please show me samples of what you have made for me or other samples of logos you have created. This is very important so the sooner the better. Thanks!

mobiledreamz
———————————————————— ———— Posted via http://www.forum4designers.com
———————————————————— ———— View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message27552.html
EM
Erik Muna aka PetFish
Jan 2, 2004
Batter up!

Erik Muna aka PetFish
Freelance Web Design & Graphic Arts
www.petfishonline.com … my online portfolio
www.dt-x.com … my Dream Theater media site

"mobiledreamz" wrote in

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd. My company sells car audio and performance parts. I was recently using the name "Quake Audio" and we were going to incorporate it. It turns out that it was already taken so we must change our name. Unfortunately we already had a professional logo designed and our website created. Our logo can be seen here. ( http://www.quakeaudio.com/ebay/ebay-logo.gif ). As you can see, it was a very nice looking logo. I love it and too bad we can’t use it. Unfortunately we are extremely broke now due to the amount of money we put into the name change and our new site. I now need a brand new logo for Mobile Dreamz. I am looking for someone that can do this project for only $20.00 USD that will be sent to you by Paypal upon us receiving the logo. I know that isn’t much money.. If I could afford more, I would pay more but that isn’t an option for me right now. This is a good job for someone who is just looking for some new work to put in their portfolio. We plan on using this logo on T-Shirts, Hats, Car Audio & Performance Products, etc, etc. The person who does this job must be willing to sign a "Rights Transfer Form" that will transfer the ownership and other legal rights over to Mobile Dreamz. I may also be able to give you a small amount of exposure on my website. You will get a little thank you note on one of our pages on our website. The logo must say "Mobile Dreamz" without the quotes. I would also like the same logo that has the wording "Audio & Performance" underneath it. The logo must also have a little "TM" by it since it is a Trade Mark. The logo doesn’t need to look like my old Quake Audio, however that is an example of the quality I’m looking for. I must get a copy of the logo in gif, bmp & eps format on a plain white and also a transparent background so it can be easily added into my website and put on shirts, and other products, etc. One last requirement is that the main colour must be the blue in the Quake Audio logo. Other colours may be used but that blue must be the main colour. I need this logo in about 1 or 2 days max. However, if we can get a logo done by 1:30am tonight (January 1st, 2004), I will offer an extra $10.00 USD bonus. So you will get $30.00 USD total via paypal. Please show me samples of what you have made for me or other samples of logos you have created. This is very important so the sooner the better. Thanks!
PB
Peter Booth
Jan 2, 2004
I think you have placed the decimal point in the wrong position and if you didn’t and can only spare at the max 30 dollars then you should give up your business
"mobiledreamz" wrote in

mobiledreamz
———————————————————— ———— View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message27552.html
V
VincentJames
Jan 2, 2004
mobiledreamz wrote in
news::

Hello,

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd.
……..
Unfortunately we are extremely broke now due to the amount of money we put into the name change and our new site….. looking for someone that
can do this project for only $20.00 USD that will be sent to you by Paypal upon us receiving the logo……

Thanks!

mobiledreamz
———————————————————— ———–

Posted via http://www.forum4designers.com
———————————————————— ———–

View this thread: http://www.forum4designers.com/message27552.html

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha

—-== Posted via Newsfeed.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups —= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers – Total Privacy via Encryption =—
S
Stephan
Jan 2, 2004
"mobiledreamz" wrote in

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd. . I am
looking for someone that
can do this project for only $20.00 USD.

You are so funny!

Stephan
EG
Eric Gill
Jan 2, 2004
mobiledreamz wrote in

I am looking for someone that
can do this project for only $20.00 USD

Bud, the book on business management was lying when it told you that you can get quality work for nothing from complete strangers. Fucking people over doesn’t make you popular, either.

Case in point – about right now I’d imagine you’re pretty pissed off at the authors of the book, who have your money and are laughing their asses off.
J
jopi
Jan 2, 2004
what about: "wet dreamwanker tm"?(without the quotes) "Eric Gill" schreef in bericht
mobiledreamz wrote in

I am looking for someone that
can do this project for only $20.00 USD

Bud, the book on business management was lying when it told you that you can get quality work for nothing from complete strangers. Fucking people over doesn’t make you popular, either.

Case in point – about right now I’d imagine you’re pretty pissed off at
the
authors of the book, who have your money and are laughing their asses off.
V
Voivod
Jan 3, 2004
On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 00:48:28 -0600, mobiledreamz
scribbled:

I will offer an extra $10.00 USD bonus. So you will get $30.00 USD total via paypal.

WOO! THIRTY fucking dollars! Holy shit I’d be RICH! I could buy that new Saleen Mustang I’ve always wanted! I’ll get right on it!

Please note that the above sentence(s) contain sarcasm.
H
Hecate
Jan 3, 2004
wrote:

Hello,

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd. My

A whole $30? Wow, us poor peasants out in the undeveloped world known as the UK will really jump at the chance….

You know that email you got saying "How to make a million in 30 days without trying.."? It was wrong.

Hecate

veni, vidi, reliqui
WO
Wizard of Draws
Jan 3, 2004
Hecate wrote:

A whole $30? Wow, us poor peasants out in the undeveloped world known as the UK will really jump at the chance….

AND you had to work over a holiday…

Jeff ‘The Wizard of Draws’ Bucchino

"Cartoons with a Touch of Magic"
http://www.wizardofdraws.com
http://www.cartoonclipart.com
MC
MArtin Chiselwitt
Jan 3, 2004
Wizard of Draws wrote:

Hecate wrote:

AND you had to work over a holiday…
$30!!

Is that a teenth?
Hello,

My name is Evan Denis

Dude,
Your story saddens me deeply but you don’t have to beg, man. Where’s your pride? You’ve just got to get back on your feet. Download a free demo of Photoshop then go here http://www.artistmike.com/test/page1.html for compleste instructions. You won’t have a save function in the demo but you can just hit print screen which is good enough for a logo then send it off to the printer! Too easy and no worries about copyrights because it’s all yours. You could have probably done all this in the time it took to compose your original post.
LC
Leith Cassone
Jan 3, 2004
I swore to myself that I would not do this… but I haven’t seen the response that I was looking for so…

Hello,

I am extremely broke from Christmas, because I bought stuff for myself, my family and friends.

I really need some High End Car Audio Equipment. If you could install a system in my car for $30 I would really appreciate it. I just can’t afford any more at the moment. I also need a subscription to XM radio for a year at no cost.

Please drop everything you are doing and get this installed for me by next weekend.

Let me know how to get this done.

Thanks,
Leith

wrote:

Hello,

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd. My company sells car audio and performance parts. I was recently using the name “Quake Audio” and we were going to incorporate it. It turns out that it was already taken so we must change our name. Unfortunately we already had a professional logo designed and our website created. Our logo can be seen here. ( http://www.quakeaudio.com/ebay/ebay-logo.gif ). As you can see, it was a very nice looking logo. I love it and too bad we can’t use it. Unfortunately we are extremely broke now due to the amount of money we put into the name change and our new site. I now need a brand new logo for Mobile Dreamz. I am looking for someone that can do this project for only $20.00 USD that will be sent to you by Paypal upon us receiving the logo. I know that isn’t much money…. If I could afford more, I would pay more but that isn’t an option for me right now. This is a good job for someone who is just looking for some new work to put in their portfolio. We plan on using this logo on T-Shirts, Hats, Car Audio & Performance Products, etc, etc. The person who does this job must be willing to sign a “Rights Transfer Form” that will transfer the ownership and other legal rights over to Mobile Dreamz. I may also be able to give you a small amount of exposure on my website. You will get a little thank you note on one of our pages on our website. The logo must say “Mobile Dreamz” without the quotes. I would also like the same logo that has the wording “Audio & Performance” underneath it. The logo must also have a little “TM” by it since it is a Trade Mark. The logo doesn’t need to look like my old Quake Audio, however that is an example of the quality I’m looking for. I must get a copy of the logo in gif, bmp & eps format on a plain white and also a transparent background so it can be easily added into my website and put on shirts, and other products, etc. One last requirement is that the main colour must be the blue in the Quake Audio logo. Other colours may be used but that blue must be the main colour. I need this logo in about 1 or 2 days max. However, if we can get a logo done by 1:30am tonight (January 1st, 2004), I will offer an extra $10.00 USD bonus. So you will get $30.00 USD total via paypal. Please show me samples of what you have made for me or other samples of logos you have created. This is very important so the sooner the better. Thanks!

mobiledreamz
F
Fungusamungus
Jan 3, 2004
Hey, just think. If you were canadian, that’d be almost 45 dollars!

"Voivod" wrote in message
scribbled:

I will offer an extra $10.00 USD bonus. So you will get $30.00 USD total via paypal.

WOO! THIRTY fucking dollars! Holy shit I’d be RICH! I could buy that new Saleen Mustang I’ve always wanted! I’ll get right on it!

M
Mpaintnz
Jan 3, 2004
"mobiledreamz" wrote in

My name is Evan Denis and I am the president of Mobile Dreamz Ltd. My

[..]
bad we can’t use it. Unfortunately we are extremely broke now due to the amount of money we put into the name change and our new site.

[..]

"Dear Fuckedcompany.com
I never thought I would be writing to you, but…"
V
Voivod
Jan 4, 2004
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 22:25:01 GMT, "Fungusamungus" scribbled:

Hey, just think. If you were canadian, that’d be almost 45 dollars!

Move to Canada, make a logo, move to Canada, make a logo….. Oh the choices!

"Voivod" wrote in message
scribbled:

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections