Posted By
bo0g
Dec 29, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

After using PS7 for more than 6 months with no problems, all of a sudden it stopped working. When I open the app, it runs the opening credits, shows me the work space and the toolbars, but won’t allow me to click on anything. The cursor moves freely. When I control / alt / delete…it show’s "Adobe Photoshop (Not Responding)" I am running Win98 with 384 MB RAM and 6gigs of free space on a Pentium II. Any suggestions? Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Boog

——————————————————– ‘Music is a moral law- it gives wings to the mind,
A soul to the universe, Flight to the imagination,
A charm to sadness, A life to everything.’ — Plato
——————————————————–

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

CM
Charles Marinaro
Dec 31, 2003
netnews.comcast.net wrote:

Hi,

After using PS7 for more than 6 months with no problems, all of a sudden it stopped working. When I open the app, it runs the opening credits, shows me the work space and the toolbars, but won’t allow me to click on anything. The cursor moves freely. When I control / alt / delete…it show’s "Adobe Photoshop (Not Responding)" I am running Win98 with 384 MB RAM and 6gigs of free space on a Pentium II. Any suggestions? Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Boog

——————————————————– ‘Music is a moral law- it gives wings to the mind,
A soul to the universe, Flight to the imagination,
A charm to sadness, A life to everything.’ — Plato
——————————————————–
I wouldn’t even try to run PS7 on a PII system and W98. Its just a slow bog. It really needs 512 MB of ram to run well. Just my 2 cts. Charlie

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections