AY
Posted By
Andy_Yeo
Oct 18, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am using Photoshop 7 on a WinXP Pro platform.

I have a Jpeg image opened in photoshop.

When I save the image and then right-click and properties the image I get the following :-

1. Creation Software – Adobe Photoshop 7.0
2. Color Representation – Uncalibrated

My question is this :-

1. How do I make it so that it does not show that the creation software is Adobe Photoshop 7.0 – I need to save it so that I cannot see the Creation software

2. How do I get rid of the Color Representation – Uncalibrated setting ? How come when I right-click a normal jpeg saved by Microsoft Paint, it does not show its color representation as uncalibrated ?

Thanks

Andy

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Oct 18, 2003
use File> Save for web to save the image. that strips out all metadata.
AY
Andy_Yeo
Oct 20, 2003
Thanks for the reply but I still have a problem …

I need the jpeg image to be exactly 150 dpi …

It definately has to be 150 dpi …

when I save it by web … photoshop saves it as 96 dpi which is useless to me …

anyone knows how I can get around this ???

Anyone knows how I can save the Jpeg as 150 dpi without the meta data please ?

Thanks
PH
Photo_Help
Oct 20, 2003
Use an EXIF editor.
AY
Andy_Yeo
Oct 20, 2003
How do I do the following with photoshop 7

1. How do I make it so that it does not show that the creation software is Adobe Photoshop 7.0 – I need to save it so that I cannot see the Creation software

2. How do I get rid of the Color Representation – Uncalibrated setting ? How come when I right-click a normal jpeg saved by Microsoft Paint, it does not show its color representation as uncalibrated ?
JM
Judy_M_Lawson
Oct 20, 2003
Judy M Lawson I have some photos with a grey sky seen behind gum trees. When I copy and paster a blue sky from another photo, the trees take on a silver sheen et the ends of their branches. I have selected the grey sky in the original photo with the magic wand using various tolerances from 1 to 100, but this does not seem to alter the problem. Perhaps I need to be able to darken the leaves on the trees. How can this be done. OT is there another way to solve this problem – any help greatly appreciated
I
ID._Awe
Oct 20, 2003
Judy: You should start a new thread for your question.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections