MF
Posted By
Many_Feathers
Oct 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m thinking of upgrading to XP from ME so that I might get the CS upgrade (geez!)

It seems I saw somewhere that you can get some program that will tell you if your hardware is compatible with XP. I checked XP’s site and searched here on Windows XP and couldn’t find anything.

Was I dreaming? Does anyone know of such a program? I’d like to know before I purchase XP what type of hardware problems I might need. If I need to purchase a new video card or cd-rom or scanner or whatever else, perhaps I’ll just stay with PS7 and ME.

Thanks much for any help…

MF

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

HP
Helen_Polson
Oct 17, 2003
Found this via a quick google search…
*clicky* < http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/howtobuy/upgrading/ch eckcompat.asp>

Is that what you mean?
RL
Robert_Levine
Oct 17, 2003
MF, that utilty is a complete waste. Don’t bother. Just check your system for video card, sound card and network card and then check the manufacturers to see if they have XP drivers.

Just about any machine less than 4 years old should be able to run XP.

bob
MM
Marion Margoshes
Oct 17, 2003
wrote in message
MF, that utilty is a complete waste. Don’t bother. Just check your system for video card, sound card and network card and then check the manufacturers to see if they have XP drivers.

bob
What is PS CS?
MM
Marion Margoshes
Oct 17, 2003
wrote in message

bob
What is PS CS?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections