Posted By
BK
Dec 23, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have about 200 images, all JPG.

I have action saved to resize sharpen etc….how can I get them to save to GIF instead of JPG/ According to the help file it says to do the save and close as part of the action. I tried this and the probelm is it wants to save each of the 200 images as the same file name.gif that I have in the action….Can anyone help me with this?

Brian

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
broga
Dec 23, 2003
When you create your action clear the filename in the save as dialog box then choose gif as your format. The filename will then re-appear as .gif Run the action as a batch file and use the rename options

www.micromountain.com
"BK" wrote in message
I have about 200 images, all JPG.

I have action saved to resize sharpen etc….how can I get them to save to GIF instead of JPG/ According to the help file it says to do the save and close as part of the action. I tried this and the probelm is it wants to save each of the 200 images as the same file name.gif that I have in the action….Can anyone help me with this?
Brian

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections